Small businesses need help too but obviously do not have big budgets like enterprise or start-ups, instead of leaving them in the dust we adapt and continue to serve all our clients no matter the size. Recently, a small massage therapist in Salt Lake City, Utah was having some issues with their local seo. They had the wrong pictures, address, and their website is old and poorly formatted.
I decided to help them with their local seo and give them a boost. Within 48 hours the following occurred:
- Their address was corrected in Google maps in less than 24 hours (verified permanent change)
- Updated photos and information in their listings
- The photos in a span of one month have generated almost 20k views
- A review of their business has generated an additional 120+ full reads and multiple interactions
- New clients have been able to locate the business quicker and easier on Google & Maps
- An increase in phone calls, clicks to their website, and bottom-line business.